ERB’s payroll management includes: working with tax authorities and insurance agents; creating accounting reports and payments to management, insurance plans; pension funds; saving funds, and more.
ERB’s payroll personnel are skilled in labor law and are able to advise management on any issues relating to human resource issues such as dismissals, vacations, social benefits, pregnancy and reserve duty.
- Payroll administration & Salary transfers
- Monthly and annual reporting to the authorities
- Payments: tax authorities, social security and income tax
- Social security claims: reserve duty, maternity leave and unemployment insurance
- Managing employee termination: compensation (161 form), release letters and transfer of balance of different funds
- Allocating funds to study funds and manager’s insurance in full coordination with insurance companies
- Reports: cost to employer, allocation to manager’s insurance, allocation for compensation, payroll, and per demand
- Setting of salary benchmarks for the purposes of negotiation and salary comparison
- Tax rate adjustments for employees
- Assistance in preparing for tax authority audit – income tax and national insurance
- Calculation of senior executive salaries and fringe benefits
- Optimization of tax benefits